Wednesday, December 10, 2008

♥Bestiee-Family's Party!


Went St.James with Cheney & Joel then on, Junzhe with his coolcool car & ZhiQiang came. hahaa! While i was out of toilet, i saw Noelle & her friends:) hahahaa! So, Noelle joined us. Well, Saw Anna, Mildred(she's working there), Gary & Ah tong there too. its so fun being with my B-Fam(BestieeFamily) LOL!

 

Candid!












































Then on, Junzhe send me home but before heading home, we went MDN for "Breakfast" LOL!

junzhe & his coolcoolcar! the word coolcoolcar sound so nice right?!

While on the way, i checked my camera & i saw all these pictures! LAUGH OUT LOUD!

The cutest part is HERE! hahahaa!


♥i can say, i seriously enjoy myself yesterday:) its super uber duper fun being with them && i love my Bestiee-Family!