Saturday, January 10, 2009

♥Hello, school!

Hellooooo my dear people, i've been so busy with school. i manage to sleep well at night but i'm still feeling abit tired. i dye my hair BLACK but i don't like it so i dye BROWN again.

Hmm, on the first day of school, i met up with Hafidah in the morning and i've made new friends on the very first day. She's a chinese girl who name, Fharon. she's quite friendly anyway! haha! In school, i saw alot of familliar faces, my friends and of course my brother. For the first week i manage to meet up with Amanda during CCA fair(Orientation) then Meet up with KaiLin, talk nonsense and meet up with ChihHua for lunch.

Well, i've got a very nice teacher name Mdm irene Koh. She's just like a mother and i can feel her motherly love okay! haha! i'm serious!! My feet were painful because of my blister so i asked for permission whether i could were slipper the next day and she agreed but i have to bring my shoes along. So, After her lesson, she came all the way to cafe1 to look for me and pass me a pair of socks. Awww... so sweet of her right?!... Now, i'm waiting for MeiHong till April!!! heehee!

Lastly, i wanna say: Orientation is seriously soooo boring! i rather have lessons okay! But afterall, i enjoying schooling:)

Damn black hair!