Wednesday, July 15, 2009

♥I JUST CAN'T......

This few days, i couldn't fall asleep, i don't sleep well. i don't know why! Maybe, there's lots of things been bothering me. On the first week of school, i felt that i can't cope with my studies! I don't whether because I've got not enough sleeps or whatever that makes me feel this way.

Well, I've lost my thumb drive because of my carelessness. Yeah and i know that someone has taken it away because that person left my lanyard in class without my thumb drive attached to it. That person is so so mean! I've got all my artwork inside it:'( Even though, it's a new semester but i still need the art work as a guide. Hmmm... i don't know! Luckily, i still got my family and friends that could cheer me up.

I don't know why i kept thinking of alot of things... i think it's just small matter things but i don't know why i like to think so much! Maybe, it's time for me to rest well, de-stress and enjoy myself already.

But... i know, i only will stress in the Beginning of school term only. OH, I FEEL SO LAME for writing so long. hehehe! Gonna get a new thumb drive and study hard already. Love!