Friday, August 07, 2009

♥Girlfriends day!


Finally, get to meet up with yvonne cause she's not meeting her boyfriend due to some reasons. Met up with her around evening to Tampines mall to buy my things and polish her ring then headed down to town for shopping. Went over to Zara and check out Brother's jacket cause he wants my opinion. Yeah, he always trust my taste! and i like it~ hahaa!

Anyway, he bought the correct colour and bought some tops from Topman. Too bad, i'm not a guy or i'll wear all of his nice clothes. haha! But i'll try wear a guy clothings out one day! I don't care, i want to act cool:D Hehehehee!

After shopping, We meet up with Meihong and her boyfriend at Tampines Mall McDonald!

i tell you, MeiHong's boyfriend is a very good and nice guy laaaaaaaah!
See ah... he never smoke, don't drink, no tattoos, don't use valgar all the time and so thoughtful:) if he's a Virgin, even better ah! Can get married already luh! HAHA!
超级好的男人已经越来越少了!
也可以说,
已经绝种了!
if i got a super duper good guy as boyfriend with these criteria, i'll definitely hook him with me forever lah. hahahaa!
Well, I'm happy for her:) Finally find a Good Guy!

Had shaker fries! Shaker fries is damn nice laahhh!!! Hohoho!
i'm loving it
:)




Awww... so sweet of meihong luh!
She text me and say that every friday, she'll think of me:)
I miss her too...





Yvonne talking to her naggy boyfriend!
and i will forget what he say lor!!! 坏人!


Girlfriends forever!







Hong and Boyfriend cathching movie at tampines mall. So me and Von slack for awhile for talks and then HOME SWEET HOME!!
Forever and Always!