Wednesday, May 05, 2010

♥ Extracted My Wisdom Tooth


Okay, finally... i feel like blogging again. Haha!

Recently, i just extracted my wisdom tooth and it's extremely painful! Never had i felt this kind of pain before and the worst thing is... for the first 3 days, i couldn't open my damn mouth. I have to use a straw to drink my food, but of course my mother cook porridge and cool it down for me lah... how to drink rice without chewing it? haha!

Well, i tried to chew my food but chewing food was so tiring until i gave up on chewing. haha! I stayed home every single day until my face was not so swollen. Poor thing right?! But, now was okay. It's just the 6th day only, i still feel abit of pain and swollen but at least it's so so so much better then few days back.

Hope, my face will slim down! Not like now, abit swollen!♥